1. It is a kind of useful auxiliary tool to workers in welding or modelling field.
2. Adjustable support clamp.
3. The base surface lined with steel, increase the base weight, strengthen the stability.
4. With interchangeable magnification,two auxiliary lens are stretchable to make work easier.
5. When the third hand is needed, it is a very good tool.
6. Five LED light installed on flexible metal tube have high brightness,with convenience and flexibility.They can irradiate at any position of working objects.
?Product magnification?: 2.5 times (large lenses), 7.5 times (small lenses), 10 times (small lenses)
?3 Lens Size?: 2.5 x 90mm / 7.5 x 34mm / 10 x 34mm.
?Power Input?: AC100 - 250V, 50 / 60Hz.
?Product weight?: product weight 518 grams with packaging 600 grams
?Material?: plastic, metal, glass, acrylic
?Power Source?: 3 x AA batteries(Not Included) / charger adapter
?Application range ?:Electronic welding,modelling,stamp collecting,embroidery,antiques,biological observation,reading etc.
* 1 x Magnifier
* 1 x Charger
1. Do not expose the magnifying glass to sunlight and do not focus it with your eyes to avoid burning your eyes.
2. When direct sunlight, do not place flammable objects under the focus
Warning:using handtools can be dangerous.Always take care,and keep away from children,wear protective eyewear in work area at all times.Select correct type and size of handtool for word.
3 kinds of magnifying lens: 2.5X 90mm (diameter), 7.5X 34mm, 10X 34mm.Useful auxiliary tool in soldering and modelling field.
Distance and angle of lights can be adjusted freely,what's more, the support clamps and alligator clips are adjustable ,so you can feel more convenient and comfortable when you use it.
An independent bright illuminating light with 5pcs of LEDs is installed on flexible metal tube, distance and angle of lights can be adjusted freely.It can be used as a desk lamp.
With interchangeable magnification, the two auxiliary lens are stretchable and angle-adjustable, making the operation more comfortable.Power supply by external adapter or 3 * AA batteries (not included).
USES: Hand Lens Close Work include Soldering PCB's, Macro Photography, Craftsmanship Engraving, Electric Circuit Board Repairs, Building Models, Hobby Arts & Crafts Projects, Painting Miniatures, Splinter removal, Needlepoint Work, Sawing Applications, Diamond/Jewelry Cleaning & much more.